Documentation To Purchase a Home In Ellicott City
If you find the luxury home of your dreams, a great investment property, or any real estate in Ellicott City, Howard County Maryland and you want to purchase that home in Ellicott City, Howard County Maryland your real estate broker will need to put together the following documents to make an official offer:
- Certified Bank Pre Approval or Proof Of Funds
- Escrow Check - 1%-3% of the Purchase Price
- Understanding Whom Agents Represent
- Buyer Broker Agreement
- Purchase Contract
- Inspection Addendum/As-Is (If Necessary)
- Lead Paint Addendum (If Property Built before 1978)
- Property Disclosures/Disclaimers
- Condo Association Disclosures (If Necessary)
- Home Owners Disclosures (If Necessary)
- Howard County Municipal Disclosures
- First Time Home Buyer Disclosure (If Necessary)
- Financing Addendum [FHA,VA, Conventional, etc.] (If Necessary)
So, you better be ready to sign because the Ellicott City real estate market is one of the hottest in the country!
R.E. Shilow Realty has a paperless brokerage and we can have you sign and initial of these documents and have the offer delivered faster than any Ellicott City real estate broker, guaranteed!
Please let us know if you need to purchase, sell, or invest in Ellicott City real estate. Someone is always available for your assistance!
Get your Ellicott City, Howard County, or Maryland home's value from the most accurate automated valuation site in the real estate industry